Our clients ask us about how we create such spectaculars developments. We don’t have a recipe, but we know the way that we need to trace.
• Initially, we understand the neighborhood, the community and the people who live in it;
• Then we seek help in science: do market and consumer research;
• And we want to know what the market need most. We speak with great real estate, consultants and people.
• We seek references in the world and are inspired by the best;
• We gather a winning team of architects, designers and engineers and do a great debate;
• We formalize a concept and therefore initiate our journey of creation.
• We idealize a concept. Discard. Then start from scratch;
• We come to another concept. We change it and perfect it;
• One, two, three, four, five... sometimes we get to ten reviews;
• How long? Creation is an art and we do not measure the time.
• We present for our sales partners;
• We present to some of our future clients;
• And we expect only one reaction: passion for the product.
And if nothing is as we wanted, we go back to the beginning. The obsession for the perfect is what keeps our passion alive.
Architecture is a passion all over the world.
50 UN Plaza
Developed by the Zeckendorf Development with the Global Holdings, the 44-story tower occupies a prime location in Manhattan. The building has environmental commitment to reduce the power consumption with the use of recycled materials.
ts design refers to a dragon and is also composed of images of times and Chinese palaces reinforcing the Chinese tradition. The project is a partnership of NACO, UK Architect Foster and Partners and ARUP.
Of Herzog & De Meuron architects, the Beirut Terraces consists of a playful arrangement of fine and elegant platforms. With luxury lofts and outdoor spaces, the skyscraper is known as vertical village.
In the center of one of the largest American cities, the building stands as a large sculpture. Made of glass and wavy shaped, the theme project 'nautical' was developed by Jeanne Gang.
With 18 floors, the building is in South Beach, Miami, and has a 360 ° view. The building is made entirely of glass and is a Rene Gonzales project.
Hermitage Plaza Paris
The design incorporates two 320 meters buildings of mixed-use time and establish a new skyline in Paris. The result is a collaboration with EPAD, the city of Courbevoie, Atelier de Paysage Urbain and Département de Hauts-de-Seine.
Strata Tower Dubai
Developed by Hani Rashid and Lise Anne Couture of Asymptote Architecture, the luxury residential building consists of 40 floors and its located on the beach of Al Raha in Abu Dhabi.